To arrange a date, time and place for pickup, please email with your name, what items you would like to donate, the area in which you would like them picked up and your telephone number.
Like our facebook page to stay updated with the latest auctions.
Minimum Requirements List
Items We Do Accept
The Timebank will happily accept the following new or gently used items. All items must be in good working condition. Because of time and transportation cost we must ask that donations be worth a minimum of $20.
- Furniture: Sofas, bed frames, head and footboards, tables, chairs, coffee tables, desks, dressers, etc
- Houseware: Glassware, dishware, utensils, pots & pans*
- Sewing Machines
- Washers & Dryers
- Small appliances: Microwaves, toaster ovens, toasters, plungers, etc
- Sporting goods: Rollerblades, golf clubs, skis, snowboards, ice skates, etc
- Office furniture
- Other large items
- Hand tools, small power tools & mowers
- Linens and blankets
*Will accept if in good condition, even if value is under $20
Items We Do Not Accept
We would love to accept all donations and we thank-you for wanting to help. Unfortunately we must say no thank you to broken items, items that are incomplete or in poor condition as well as items that are environmentally hazardous. This includes item or furniture with holes, rips or stains.
- Computer parts or pieces
- DVD players
- Clothes & Shoes**
- Personal care items: Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc
- Household chemical products: Paint, oven cleaner, aerosols, etc
**Will accept if in good and wearable condition and worth more than $20